Monday, September 14, 2009

Week 4

Weekly weigh-in/update: I lost 1 lb last week, which brings my total weight loss to 8.8 lbs since I started Weight Watchers exactly a month ago. I haven't reached my 10 lb goal yet, but I'm still soo excited to have lost so much in such a short time!

On the snack front, I found a treasure trove of 100 calorie candies at Super Target this week. I got 3 Musketeers, Swedish Fish and super yummy York Peppermint Patty crisp bars. Each individually wrapped serving is 2 points, so I can have a treat without the side of guilt.

Still no exercise yet, but I have been trying to include more walking in my every day routine. I park farther away from places than usual and take extra laps around the store when I'm shopping.

Only a little over a pound to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment